You need to understand the basics of website design and online terminology. This is a list of key terms and principles to help you understand how web sites work.
Here are some key terms to help you develop your website.
1. The World Wide Web is basically a network of sites that can be connected to each other and also to gamers through a net connection provider. To access a website, one simply needs to type the URL into the browser. A browser is a web-browser that displays the requested pages to the user. The web letters signify the protocol that was used to gain access. Hyper text transfer protocol is the name of this protocol. This is the acronym for World Wide Web.
2. The website is made up of pages. Although the pages of the website are regular files that are saved on the computer, they are HTML documents. To make the website, these HTML files are organized in folders. Each department may be represented by a folder.
3. 3.The Audience. The internet is accessible by many people today. This makes it difficult for anyone to create a site that suits all people. Because you will find entertainment sites and sites that cater to cultural information, this is why you won’t find many sites.
4. Information: This could be considered the main content of the site. This article is the core of every page. Designing a web page is only as good as its content. To make sure that the content is appropriate for users, there are many conditions. It must be original and high-quality. To attract visitors and the search engine bot, the website owner should keep it updated.
5. Layout is the overall design of the website. Layout refers the way that each web page is structured and connected together. This includes the fonts used and the graphic elements within the website. Layout is the most important aspect of a web design. It can give the site value as it will reflect the overall appearance. Search engines such as Yahoo must be able to easily find the layout.
Loading time will also be an important consideration in layout design. It is how long it takes to load one webpage on the site. Site performance will be better if there is less strain. A shorter load time will improve your ranking in search engines such as google. It also makes it easier for people to visit more pages on the site.